Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Folio mail should be sent again

To anyone that has sent me mail at Folio Literary Management, from the end of May onwards....

I have probably not received it. It is most likely floating around the US Postal System.

You will need to resend your query/partial manuscript/full manuscript to the following address:

Jenny Rappaport
L. Perkins Agency
15-9 Interlaken Court
Freehold, NJ 07728

Gord Rollo, I have an e-mail that I'm writing you regarding your submission, which I do have, so you do not need to resend it.


James Dashner said...

Hey, Jenny, did you get my recent email about The Maze Runner? I've had some quirky email troubles, so I thought I would ask.

Sorry you've been so sick. Blah.


Gord Rollo said...

Thank you, Jenny. I appreciate the heads up. Take all the time you need.