Tuesday, August 08, 2006

General Frustration

I cannot find a specific e-mail that I need to reference for work, and it's driving me nuts. I declare instant hatred on Yahoo mail.

*bangs head into computer*

ETA: It turns out that the "e-mail" I needed was actually a phone conversation I had on July 31st, which I have notes for in my planner. I am losing my mind.


Jodi Meadows said...

I get emails and phone conversations confused too. It's rough. :-|

Gina Black said...

I think there's a place where lost minds go...you know, off where the sock monster lives. I think there's a good chance my mind has taken up permanent residency there.

Jodi Davis said...

I have so done that. It doesn't mean you are crazy - it means you are so visual/auditory and talented that you *hear* your emails... so naturally tehy get confused with *actual* conversations.

Yep. That's the story I would go with.

Jenny Rappaport said...

The sad thing was that I spent something like twenty minutes of my life trying to outwit the Yahoo! Mail search engine, which is clearly inferior to that of Gmail. And all for nought. =)

BuffySquirrel said...

Reminds me of the time I spent trying to find out what film had the line "This has not been well thought out."

Turned out to be a Garfield cartoon strip. In a book.