Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Upcoming "office closed" days

Due to the fast-approaching Jewish holidays, I will be taking off several days from working, including weekends. It's my firm intent to not check work-related e-mail or do much besides read manuscripts. During Yom Kippur, in particular, I will literally be doing nothing as I fast. The following days are the "office closed" days.

Rosh Hashanah: Friday, September 22nd--Sunday, September 24th
Yom Kippur: Sunday, October 1st--Monday, October 2nd

L'shana tovah everyone! =)


Kimber An said...

Wonderful and good for you! Have a refreshing time of renewal!

Maprilynne said...

Ahh man, you're going to be religious.;)

I hope you have a great two weekends of come back refreshed body and spirit.

James Dashner said...

Very nice--you deserve it. I hope it's a good experience for you.