Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
And here are my answers:
- This morning, while packaging up a manuscript to send to Anne Groell at Bantam, I managed to punch myself in the mouth. For a moment there, I was convinced that I had lost all of my bottom teeth; they are thankfully intact. I have talent, people.
- Josh Groban was in my freshman class at Carnegie Mellon University, and I'm sure I met him sometime during Orientation Week (we met literally EVERYONE), but I have no recollection of him at all.
- I am terribly allergic to dust and dust mites, but have no allergies for either cats or dogs.
- In 2005, I read 142 books; yes, I actually kept track of each and every single one I read in a bound form (I didn't count manuscripts.) I didn't keep track this year, but come January, I'm going to start counting again, just to see what the difference is now that I'm reading so many more manuscripts vs. published books.
- When I was seven years old, I managed to break an entire first-floor window by elbowing it while jumping on my bed. In the middle of February.
- I've sprained both my ankles multiple times, partially torn my Achilles tendon in my left leg, and also sprained my left wrist by leveraging myself off the floor several years ago. Yet I've never ever broken a bone.