Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Bah

Since I seem to be giving an excess of medical news lately, I'll be brief about myself. =)

Still sick. Have made Chris sick now too, as well as the cat (cat has largely stopped sneezing though). Getting new, better-stronger-cooler antibiotics from doctor. Am very, very tired. Extending vacation until I feel better.

(And I feel oddly Bridget Jones-ish, although it's not really in her style.)

Upcoming post-titles (in any order that I feel like writing them, when my brain stops hurting):
How to Hook Me
Christmas Worldbuilding
Dream Books
Let's Discuss Loot!

8 comments:

hollym said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well, especially during your holiday. Maybe you already know about this site, but if you find yourself by the computer and in need of cheer, this might help: KittenWar.com

I hope you feel better soon!

Erin said...

Looking forward to the "how to hook you" post. Having spent way too many precious life hours hanging around the Happy Hooker Crapometer over the past couple of weeks, I think my hook is sharpened, barbed and primed for ultimate snaggage.

Ryan Field said...

You need a little chicken soup...couldn't hurt; might help.

Jenny Rappaport said...

Indeed, I did have chicken soup for dinner last night. =)

manderssey said...

Christmas worldbuilding?? Ok, I'm curious!

Hope you feel better soon. :(

May said...

Hugs Jenny.

I know how you feel because I've been sick twice in 2 weeks.

I can't wait for How to Hook me! ^.^

BuffySquirrel said...

How to Hook You? With Romans, right? Tell me it's Romans!

Get well soon :).

Tess said...

Holiday colds are the worst. Hope you're all better soon :-)