Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Actually, one last post... =)

Today is my dad's 55th birthday, which I think is pretty cool. He's the last one of four children, and my grandmother is still alive and kicking at the age of 94. She'll be 95 on March 14th (Albert Einstein's birthday, lest you ever forget), and my dad will always still be her little baby.

So Happy Birthday, Daddy, and may you have many more!

(And really, what's the point of having a blog, if you can't wish your own father a Happy Birthday? =)

3 comments:

December Quinn said...

Happy birthday to your Dad!

Anonymous said...

I hope your dad has a wonderful birthday! :) Jordan

Anonymous said...

Late on this post, but Happy Birthday to your Dad! **sigh** You are so young, Jenny. I am only 5 years younger than your father. Ah well, I am young at heart... :)