Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm in love

Zoe the kitten has fallen asleep, on my desk, on top of my open planner. So unconducive (is that a word?) to work, but oh, so cute... I'm in love with my little girl. =)


Miss Java said...

Since you are now a cat lover, you might enjoy this website...I do.

NewroticGirl said...

I also love said...

Pictures! We want pictures!!

Jodi said...

Eee! *dies imagining*

(And Kippy is glaring at me now because I don't let her on the desk, so I am a Mean Mom. *cringe*)

BuffySquirrel said...

Cats in Sinks

No, really.

Our Novel Editor said...


I am SO sorry to use these comments to plug, but this is the best place to attract wonderful writers.

I wish to invite any and all of you to help participate in a FUN, FREE, and challenging writing project. It will be a great exercise in writing adaptability, creativity, and flexibility.

Please check out my blog for details!

Our Novel Editor

Jeff Strand said...

Cuter than...THIS???

Thomma Lyn said...

*big grin* I completely understand. I'm typing this under strict kitty supervision, and I couldn't be happier about it -- my big orange fuzzball girl (one of three cats) is sitting right beside my keyboard. :D

steve said...

Aww, so sweet. I miss my kitty.

So I sent you some email love. At least, I hope you love the chapters. I am curious to what you think (and hopefully what Paul thinks).