Sunday, December 31, 2006

Kitten resolutions

I don't really like making New Year's Resolutions because I find that I never really stick to them. So the only one that I'm going to make this year is the goal to exercise at least three times a week, so that my body can get back into shape. That should be do-able, if I can get my butt away from the computer.

Zoe, however, has several resolutions that she would like me to detail for you. They're written in her voice. =)
  1. Finish learning how to open the kitchen cabinets... I am so close, but not quite there yet!
  2. Find higher and higher places to climb to, but make sure that I know how to get down before I get up there.
  3. Learn how to get on the sink in the downstairs bathroom, since I cannot yet reach it by climbing on the toilet, which is how I get on the sinks in the upstairs bathrooms.
  4. Make peace with the barking Labrador, Dusty, who they insist that I visit.
  5. Attack and kill all deadly balled-up napkins that come across my path.
  6. Find prey to hunt, including the feet of my humans, under the covers!
From all of us here, Zoe, Chris, and I wish everyone a Happy New Year! =)

5 comments:

S. W. Vaughn said...

And a Happy New Year to you!

(Good luck with those balled-up napkins, Zoe. They can get tricky!)

BuffySquirrel said...

Happy New Kitten! I mean Year!

Jodi said...

Excellent resolutions, Zoe!

Vanessa said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Tess said...

LOL Zoe - great resolutions :-)

Happy New Year!