Sunday, December 24, 2006

Like father, like kitten

And now, the kitten pictures! Let's see if I can get Blogger to let me post them all. =)

First picture: Zoe being held on my shoulder (ignore the part which is comprised of my head).

Second picture: Zoe asleep on my planner.

Third picture: Chris and Zoe playing video games together.

I tried to do the pictures so they would have captions, but somehow, that didn't work with Blogger.... I am perplexed.


barista brat said...

those pictures are too cute!
i especially love zoe's posture while she's playing video games.

Carrie said...

Aw, Zoe's so adorable! She looks a little like my cat, Diggory, did when he was younger.

Happy holidays, Jenny. :)

David said...

What a beautiful kitten!

Makes me wanna stroke her head.


Jodi said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful Zoe-kitty! Such sleek, shiny fur-- (And if I go on, Kippy will kill me, but you can fill in the rest of the ogling, can't you? :D)

That's great, Zoe playing video games with Chris. I bet she's telling him how to win, too.

stickybeak said...

Very cute cat, Jenny.
From the second picture (your computer monitor), I see you use Irfanview. How do you like it?
I also see you have MGADiag.exe. Hmm.

Be well and have a nice holiday.
Carl Frederick

Jenny Rappaport said...

Wow, a comment from Carl!

I like Irfanview, although I usually only use it to resize photos. My computer is ancient (it turned six in October), so it runs a lot faster than Photoshop, although I know it doesn't have as many features.

As for MGADiag.exe, that seems to be one of the programs that Chris downloaded to deal with my spyware infection of several months ago. I had hundreds and hundreds of pieces of it on my computer, and he downloaded like twelve different programs to take care of it all. He says, and I quote, "The experience was so horrible that I've blocked it out of my mind, and so I don't remember what that one is."

I suppose I could try running the program, after all... =)

Kelly Swails said...

She is so cute!!! I especially love the computer one. One of our cats watches T.V. with us. She'll sit in front of the screen and just ... watch. She especially likes animated movies.

resurrectedwarrior said...

Awwww! She's so adorable! I just want to scoop her up and squeeze her!

Jenny said...

jodi, actually, in the video game picture, Zoe is busy managing to shut the sound off via the keyboard... what keys she pressed and in what combination, we will never know.

Jenny Rappaport said...

Ack, that last comment was me. Merry Christmas to one and all!

Jodi said...

Jenny, pets on keyboards are amazing. They know all the combinations! The must have read the manual or something. The ferrets have occasionally done things to my sound or window size. *rolls eyes*

(Also, yeah, it keeps putting just my first name on your blog, and never my last or my picture, and won't let me click on my name to get to my profile. Like it just did to you. I only have the one account. Does blogger hate me? Both of us???)

Tess said...

Great pictures!! Zoe is a total sweetie-pie. Thanks for posting them :-)

stacy said...

Zoe looks just like a small version of my Tildrum. He loves to sit on anything I'm trying to read, too.