Monday, January 29, 2007

OMG Pandas!

Marvel at the utter cuteness (link yoinked from Making Light)

(Actual post about agenting coming up tomorrow--right now I'm off to bed, since I fly back to the East Coast in a little over ten hours.)


barista brat said...

they are too cute!
thanks for sharing the link with us!

James Dashner said...

Is it just me, or do those things look kind of creepy? Why does everyone love Pandas so much? The Koala always gets screwed. :-)

Jenny, hope you had fun in San Diego. Let us know how it went.

Richard White said...

Entirely too cute.

Will have to share with daughter-unit when I get home this evening.


Katey Coffing, Ph.D. said...

Speaking of animals, some awful news, Jenny...Barbaro was euthanized today.

:-( :-( :-(

BuffySquirrel said...

Yoinked. What a lovely word.

kiwi said...

I'm with you on this, James. Though I'd use the word surreal, not creepy. As for Koala, horrible, smelly and bad tempered creatures (Though I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule).

Jenny Rappaport said...

I know, I just found out when I got off the plane a few hours ago... I was devastated, Katey. =(

In vaguely good news though, apparently Barbaro's mother is currently pregnant with what looks to be a full-blooded brother for him (same dam and sire).