Saturday, February 03, 2007

Free ARCs

I'm a big believer in passing books on to others to read, once I'm done with them, and as an agent, I get quite a few in my line of work. Most of the ones that I'm ready to set free in the wild, I keep to list on PaperBackSwap (see side button), but there's a couple of ones that I have which I can't list on that site, since they're ARCs (Advanced Reading Copies).

So, if you would like one of these two books, please let me know, and I'll drop it in an envelope for you. You must live in the United States to get the free book, since I'm going to send them Media Mail (I'm not made of money, after all). The first two people that request the books in the comments get them; one book per person, and after you request it in the comments, e-mail me your snail mail address.

The books:

RETRIEVAL by Jeanie London


BuffySquirrel said...

And I woulda been first, too! Dadblasted pond!

Richard White said...

I would be interested in seeing "Retrieval", if it's still available.

Jenny Rappaport said...

RETRIEVAL is taken by richard white; anyone want the other book?

Karen Kincy said...

I'll take TEA AND GREEN RIBBONS, even though I have no idea what it's about. You already have my address, and my manuscript. :)

Karen L. K.

Jenny Rappaport said...

Ok, Karen, TEA AND GREEN RIBBONS is yours. I'm going to package the books up and get them in the mail.

Richard White said...

Much appreciated, Jenny!

Karen Kincy said...

Thanks, Jenny!