Thursday, February 08, 2007

The newest Cevasco!



Meet Harrison Peter Cevasco, and his dad, my friend Chris Cevasco, who is the editor of Paradox. Harrison was born on February 5, 2007 at 7:02pm and is adorable! Doesn't he look like his dad? I know the picture is slightly blurry, but it's oh so cute. =) This is Chris and his wife's first child. Congratulations Chris!

(And now, you know that you all want to write historical fiction short stories featuring babies, and send them all off to Chris for his magazine. =)

7 comments:

Kimber An said...

Ahhhh, I love babies soooo much!

Anonymous said...

i love babies too! he is just adorable!

December Quinn said...

Aaaaw! He's absolutely gorgeous!

Steve said...

Aww, H.P. looks like a gnome in training with that peaked hat!

Tess said...

He's sooooo cute. I think I might have met Peter at the Historical Novel Conference in Salt Lake City. I know someone from Paradox was there.

Nicole Kelly said...

Oh so cute!

The Beautiful Schoolmarm said...

All hospitals must use the same receiving blanket and hat suppliers--this is exactly what my daughter was wearing at the hospital. He's adorable. Does he have any hair under there?