Tuesday, February 06, 2007

You can win a Hugo!

So, I've been following along with this debate over on John Scalzi's blog, about who exactly gets nominated for Best Fan Writer for the Hugos. It's definitely an interesting quandry, but what I've gotten out of it, based on Patrick Nielsen Hayden's elucidating comments, is that I can actually nominate myself for Best Fan Writer. I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, but hey, it's my nominating ballot, and I'm entitled to be self-centered, once in awhile. We all know that posts about kittens explore the very nature and being of SF itself...we should all bow before our cat overlords. =)

And with that said, I shall now start commencing the client pimpage posts!

1 comment:

BuffySquirrel said...

I for one welcome our kitten overlords.