Friday, March 23, 2007

Killing the bloat

I am so inordinately proud of myself that I have managed to figure out how to kill a lot of the bloat associated with the new AIM 6.0 that's on my computer. Yes, I'm slow at upgrading, but once I did... good lord, it caused EVERYTHING else on my machine to run slowly. But thanks to the power of the internet, I have managed to figure out how to get rid of most of it. And it runs nice and sweet and fast now. =)

(Don't suggest that I should use Trillian; I don't care for it.)


Tempest Knight said...

Using CCleaner is a good way to get rid of unnecessary stuff accumulated in one's computer.

Jodi Meadows said...

eek, AIM 6? I just checked, and I haven't been brave enough to update, apparently.

Updates never seem to work the way they want them to, anyway. :S