Friday, May 11, 2007

Sequel to THE PRINCES OF THE GOLDEN CAGE


8 May, 2007




Fiction:
Sci-Fi/Fantasy

Nathalie Mallet's THE KING'S DAUGHTERS, the second book in the Prince Amir mystery series, which follows Amir into the icy empire, where he is sucked into a perilous search for the King's missing daughters, to Jason Williams at Night Shade Books, in a nice deal, by Jenny Rappaport at the L. Perkins Agency (World English).
jrlperkinsagency@yahoo.com

They actually left out which "icy empire" Amir goes to, but that's ok, you'll just have to read THE PRINCES OF THE GOLDEN CAGE to figure it out, now won't you.... =)

Now in mass-market paperback! Yep, we went and changed the format on you! Cheaper, better, waiting for you to buy it! THE PRINCES OF THE GOLDEN CAGE comes out on August 15, 2007!

4 comments:

Katey Coffing, Ph.D. said...

Woohoo! I already have PRINCES on pre-order at Amazon, so now I'll have another one to look forward to.

Congrats, Nathalie and Jenny!

Jodi Meadows said...

WOOOO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for publishing info on your deals. Great to see you are doing so well. I myself tend to ignore negative critics. I read Snark and Kristen's blogs. Nelson is really hot now. Sorry I thought you were once a gymnast. I got the info from one of your bloggers. My favorite female gymnastics team though, did just win their third straight national title. I used to be a prof at UGA, in Athens, GA.
WilliamEpic

Nathalie Mallet said...

Thanks guys! I’m so excited about this series. :D I can’t wait for the first book to be out. Thanks for picking it up, Katey. I really appreciate your support. The sequel is just as captivating—promise. It will probably come out August 2008. (Looong sigh of contentment and beatitude.) Yup, there’s a big dumb grin on my face right now.

Jenny, thanks for the post!