Thursday, May 03, 2007

Slowly fixing up the place

If you notice, the sidebar now has a spiffy little widget that links you to random books from my account at LibraryThing. So far, I've entered 461 books in, all by hand. I have A LOT more books than that. I've given in and bought myself a nice little declawed Cue Cat off of ebay. Expect much more books to be added, as soon as it arrives. =)

Hopefully, I'll be making a few more aesthetic improvements to LIT SOUP, in the next month or so. (Looks meaningfully at MRK, who promised to make a pretty logo. =)


Ryan Field said...

Looks good!

hollymc said...

Oh wonderful! I love seeing what people are reading. It looks great on the sidebar!

Niteowl said...

Oh wow, I only have hundred something in my LibraryThing. I feel positively illiterate next to your collection!

kiwi said...

Speaking of books, I've just finished reading VINTAGE, by your brilliant client Steve Berman. Loved it. There's real writing talent here. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

... people, if you have not puchased steve's book, VINTAGE, I highly recommend that you do.