Saturday, June 09, 2007

Kitten weight tracking

Feel free to ignore this blog post... I'm just using it to track Zoe's weight.

She is now 9.4 lbs!

Last time we weighed her, on May 22nd, she was 8.2 lbs.

Excuse me as I boggle at my rapidly growing baby. =)

(And yes, her paws keep getting bigger!)


Jeff Strand said...

At that rate she should be just over 40 pounds by the end of the year. Don't piss her off.

Amy said...

Oh my goodness- That's over ( well over) half the weight of my three year old daughter!

Kelly Swails said...

Is she part panther?!

Don't sweat it. Two-thirds of our cats are in the 11-13 pound range, and the third is tiny at a healthy 8 pounds. Of the bigs ones, Kahlua is indeed rotund with Morgan is muscular and loooooong.

Zoe is going to be a long, sleek, panther-cat.

spyscribbler said...

Her paws are still growing?? Wow! She gonna be a big little baby!

(It sure would be nice to see another picture, hint, hint ...)

I love kittens and cats. I just can't have more than four, so I have to live vicariously!

Marva said...

Piker kitty. My Big-Fat weighs in at 18 pounds. Mr. Barfy is a slender 12. Tell your kitty to eat her IAMS and, like my guys, anything else they can chomp.

Jenny Rappaport said...

Actually, she eats Purina One for Kittens, but she agrees with you, Marva.... kitten food is one of her favorite things. =)