Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Schedule stuff coming up

Just so we're all on the same page about everything, here's what I have ahead of me for the months of September through November.

September 12-14: Erev Rosh Hashanah and Rosh Hashanah itself (Jewish high holidays, part #1). I'll be busy the afternoon of the 12th and probably not doing very much on the 13th and 14th, as I'll be in temple.

September 21-22: Kol Nidre and Yom Kippur (Jewish high holidays, part #2). I'll be helping my mom cook on the 21st, so that we can stuff ourselves like pigs, and then fasting away on the 22nd. Don't expect any work to get done during this holiday. =)

September 27-October 3: From September 27-September 30, I'll be down in Richmond, VA for the James River Writers Conference. Then, from September 30-October 3, I'll be visiting my friend Jodi, who has promised to introduce me to the wonders of ferrets.

October 5: Mom has medical procedure (unrelated to accident), so I'll be in NYC with her all day. Once again, no work will get done that day, as we all bow to the power of the laparoscopic laser that vaporizes kidney stones (it's really rather cool).

October 18-October 21: I'll be up near Vancouver, BC at the Surrey International Writers Conference.

November 1-November 4: Chris and I will be making our appearance at the World Fantasy convention, as soon as I sort out the mix-up with his registration.

November 9-10 or so: I'll be at the Ohio Valley RWA chapter conference. First time in Ohio, baby! It's probably going to be a one day thing, but we'll see how plane ticket prices are.

And that's it, as far as schedules for things go. I'm seriously cutting down on the conferences next year, big time. =)


Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Have a great Days of Awe. May the ten days be full of reflection, repentance, and a successful fast. May you be inscribed for another great year. L'shanah Tovah.

James Dashner said...

Don't worry, Jenny. Your current clients are going to make you so filthy rich you won't need to attend conferences anymore. We'll be plenty enough for you to quit taking on new clients so you can sit around and count all of your money.

Inside your million-dollar library, of course.

Busy schedule, have fun!

Becky Mushko said...

Looking forward to meeting you at the James River Conference. (I'm your Friday 11:56.) If you're tired of talking about manuscripts by then, we can talk about cats.

Anonymous said...

Well, you will have loads of time to sit around and smoke cigars, won't you??
LOL, not. Looking forward to meeting you at JRW.

Jeff Strand said...

Don't cut down on WHC 2008!

AstonWest said...

Speaking as one who's been through the kidney stone laser (lithrotripsy?) more than a handful of times, I wish your mother good luck with it.

Just remember: It's never good when a urologist calls you a "stone-forming machine"...