Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Back to business

The cable guy came and fixed the problem. I now have non-interrupted internet and phone service again, praise be to the cable gods.

And in the spirit of things, here's the official deal listing for Jeff Strand's German rights sale I mentioned before.

7 November, 2007



Foreign rights:
Fiction

German rights to Jeff Strand's GRAVEROBBERS WANTED (NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY), SINGLE WHITE PSYCHOPATH SEEKS SAME, and CASKET FOR SALE (ONLY USED ONCE), consisting of humorous horror titles, to Michael Krug at Otherworld Verlag, in a nice deal, by Thomas Schlueck of The Schlueck Agency, on behalf of Jenny Rappaport at the L. Perkins Agency.
jrlperkinsagency@yahoo.com

4 comments:

Jeff Strand said...

Germans make the best gummi bears.

Jodi Meadows said...

Yay! Awesome!

David said...

Some day, I'll be able to say that I knew Jeff when, where "when" is defined as GEnie.

Wait! Maybe that day has come!

Michele Lee said...

And I'm sure at some point I'll have a moment where I regret trying to save him from Mumblecrust ;)