Thursday, December 13, 2007

Winter break

I want to publicly thank everyone who has commented on The Health FAQ or sent me related e-mails.

I didn't think of it as particularly brave to post that, but I'm tremendously happy that the news has received such a positive response. I feel very, very loved. Thank you. =)

On that note, this is also the official notice that the Jenny Rappaport branch of the L. Perkins Agency will be closed from December 17th-January 1st, for the winter holidays. For part of that time, I will be without internet access, so I can't check any e-mail. For the rest of it, I'll be reading manuscripts, doing my own stuff, and enjoying the winter holidays with my husband's family.

If it is extremely urgent (i.e., you are offering me a million dollar book deal or you are my client and your house has suffered a fire, etc), then please call at the listed phone number. Otherwise, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! =)

4 comments:

kiwi said...

Merry Christmas, and the very best for the New Year, Jenny. Enjoy the break, you deserve it.

Ryan Field said...

Best holiday wishes and a Happy New Year to you.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Glad to hear the trolls are keeping away. I was a bit worried they weren't and I've been meaning to check on you to make sure all's good.

Take care of yourself and have a great break, Jenny!!!!

jenk said...

Happy Holidays Jenny!

Give the cat a kiss!