Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Anthology #2

30 January, 2008


John Joseph Adams's SEEDS OF CHANGE, an original anthology that focuses on technological, scientific, political, and cultural paradigm shifts, how they affect individuals and societies, and the ramifications of such shifts on our own society, featuring stories by Ken MacLeod and Tobias Buckell, among others, to Sean Wallace at Prime Books, in a nice deal, for publication in August 2008, by Jenny Rappaport at the L. Perkins Agency (World).

John has a couple more that are coming up, but for now, I can announce this one. =)


Anonymous said...

Congrats on the deal, Jenny! I just have a quick question that's totally unrelated (sorry!). I sent a query to you a few months back and I'm wondering if I should resend? I was just wondering what your normal response time is for queries?

Jenny Rappaport said...

Emily, I don't have a defined query response time at the moment. Probably 3-6 months, but it really depends on how fast my intern goes through them.

James Dashner said...

A very hearty congratulations to both of you. That's right, hearty.

That's awesome.

Aliette said...

Wow. Congrats on the deal, Jenny!!

Ryan Field said...

This looks like a good read, so keep us posted about the release. And it's so nice to see an anthology being published!!!

Michele Lee said...

Ooo, I reviewed part of Wastelands for The Fix and I know it's early in the year for this, but I think it'll be present for next year's Stokers. I look forward to picking up this one.