Saturday, February 16, 2008

Large print editions

I can read normal print still, thank god, but I know I may need to go down this route one day. Eyes only get worse as you get older...

So I most sincerely applaud Jo Walton, the fantasy author, for doing this with her out-of-print titles. Read her blog post to learn more.


Susan Helene Gottfried said...

That is really cool.

It's amazing to see how these new technologies are really being put to good uses. Hopefully, some of these actions will become mainstream in publishing's future.

Ben S. D. said...

I definitely like anything that's easy on the eyes. I used to be able to wear my contacts all day long and work on a computer for hours and hours without any issues whatsoever...but I was younger then.

Now that I'm going to turn 30 this year, I guess time has caught up to me. I have to wear glasses when I work on the computer, or my eyes will be strained and exhausted in only a few hours. :(

Kid Theresa said...

You know what I want for my birthday? There are these machines that you can operate with remote controls, and you use it to FLIP PAGES! Of course, it's designed for the handicapped, but what the hey! It's wicked cool!

-Kid Theresa