Anyway, in case any of you are interested in my plans for the week:
- Go through e-mail; I'm hovering around 252 ones that are in the "inbox", and need to be sorted/replied to.
- Send out one last submission for book #1. Send out a wide submission for book #2. Send out a very tiny submission for book #3, once I hear back from the author about a question I asked.
- Do some massive foreign rights stuff, which I have allocated to all be done at once for several clients.
- Get out revision letters for two more client novels.
- Lots of other stuff, but mostly continuing to work with GETTING THINGS DONE and emptying the giant in-basket of doom.
- My taxes--oh goody! =)