Thursday, April 10, 2008


I'm all about the pictures today--although for this one, I'll admit that I did a bit of ego-Googling to find it.

You see that lovely purple(?) buggy named Conquest? That's me in there. I leave you intrepid people to figure out what buggy and Carnegie Mellon University have to do with each other.

And for the record, it was one of the most fun things I've ever done in my life, even the few times I spun out. One of these days, I'm going to get to skeleton camp up at Lake Placid because it's the closest thing I can do to buggy these days. =)


Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I know! I know!

Wait. Unfair advantage.

If you want, I'll have the Tour Manager take pictures next weekend. He's going while I'll be at RT.

Aimee said...

You've described this to me before, but still. You were *IN* that thing? Good gravy, woman. That thing is about the size of a suitcase and you rode it hurtling over pavement??!?!