Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Early Morning Conversations with the husband

(This is early morning for me; I've just woken up.)

Husband: "There are no stoats in Ireland, but there are weasels."
Me: "Huh?"
Husband: "There are also now grass snakes that have been reintroduced."
Me: "Where are you reading this?"
Husband: "BBC News."
Me: "My brain is complaining that it's too early to process this."

PS. Now I have to do word verification to post on my own blog??? What have you done, Blogger?


Ryan Field said...

We have the same conversations in the morning at my house. But I'm usually the one talking about stoats and weasels :)

BuffySquirrel said...

Blogger has decided your account is a spam account. Next to where you have to type in the word verif will be a link of some kind--why do i have to do this? or something similar. Click through and you can ask Blogger to review your account. Should get the verif taken off!

Anna said...

I read this story on the BBC too - about mole repellers, if I recall!

Jodi Meadows said...

...Stoats *are* weasels. Family mustila FTW!