Friday, April 11, 2008

Folder almost clean!

I've discovered a wonderful new way to procrastinate from writing my novel: go through my queries folder in my e-mail!

Delightful, I know. =)

At the time of this writing, I have 62 e-queries to personally respond to, and the rest have been forwarded on to my intern. If your query has gone to the intern, it doesn't mean I hate it, it just means he's going to look at it first. I send him good and bad queries, as the internship is a learning experience, after all.

The folder looks all shiny now. =)

As for the snail mail slush, I'm still working on it. It just takes awhile to go through it, and I'm hitting the snail mail partials first, to get back to people on those. The snail mail queries come after that.


Aimless Writer said...

Hey, we're happy. This means its a good time to e-query you, right?

Kelly Swails said...