Friday, May 23, 2008

Aimee, crafter extraordinaire

Every now and then, I feel like I'm justified in using this blog to introduce you to things that I love. One of them is my friend Aimee, who not only runs, which makes the most delicious body lotions and bath stuff imaginable, but who also makes her own jewelry.

She's currently having a bit of a legal snafu right now, and is short of funds. I'm not asking you to donate money to her, but if you wouldn't mind hopping over to her Etsy store, and seeing if anything strikes your fancy, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks, loyal blog readers. =)

Plus, I wholeheartedly endorse her products. Her bath stuff is great, and I have a beautiful beaded blue necklace which I got the chance to wear to the Nebulas banquet in 2007.


Debbie Mumford said...

Thanks for giving blog space to Aimee! She's a fabulous woman, a wonderful writer, and a most talented crafter!

I love Aimee's bath products, and her glass items are stunning.

Yay, Aimee!!

Ryan Field said...

It's a good web site.