Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And the winner is...

... David Cook, which just makes me so exceptionally happy. I think I deafened Chris when they announced it because I was in utter shock and disbelief that chose to express itself at an earsplitting volume.

So yeah, for the first time in SEVEN SEASONS of watching, someone I LIKE THE BEST has won American Idol. I'm a satisfied girl. Thank you, voting public. =)

(Also, why has no one ever mentioned that Carrie Underwood has the best pair of legs since Tina Turner? So odd... )

(And now, I'm going to post my belated book post!)

3 comments:

Wilfred Bereswill said...

I noticed that too. Carrie's legs that is.

I'm from the other side of Missouri, so I was rooting for David Cook too.

One unspoken highlight for me was the band leader and I think guitarist, Ricky Minor.

Ryan Field said...

Me too. The first time in seven seasons my contestant won.

La Gringa said...

I admit to having been sitting with my mouth hanging open while watching her, to the point that my friend Do n had to whack me in the head. I am in awe of her gams, indeed.