Tuesday, May 13, 2008


I've said before that my mother reads my blog, which is always something that makes me happy. What you guys never see is that she always has comments to make about what I write, but always tells them to me over the phone or in person.

Tonight, she called me up to tell me that she thought I had yelled at everyone in the post before last. I don't view it as yelling; I don't view it as "obnoxious", which is what she called it. That said, she was concerned that I had written it. I won't take the post down because I stand by my words, and I don't honestly think it was that offensive. I don't think I was being obnoxious or that I was yelling at people.

But I respect my mother's opinion, so if I did inadvertently offend anyone, I apologize.

Happy Belated Mother's Day, Mom.

(comments closed in this post)