Monday, May 19, 2008

Night Shade Books Sale!

Night Shade Books is having it's semi-regular 50% off sale, and if you'd like to pick up some books by my clients (and by some other really great authors), this is your chance to do it.

As a reminder, you can buy:
WASTELANDS edited by John Joseph Adams
THE LIVING DEAD edited by John Joseph Adams
THE PRINCES OF THE GOLDEN CAGE by Nathalie Mallet
THE KING'S DAUGHTERS by Nathalie Mallet

And those are just by people I represent! I personally plan on picking up a Jonathan Strahan anthology or two, as well as Paolo Bacigalupi's debut story collection. The sale lasts until May 25th!

1 comment:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ooh, cool.

I'll even add this to my contest blog. Not that it's a contest, but a good deal should never be overlooked and if it exposes a new author to a reader, I'm all for it.