Thursday, June 19, 2008


It may surprise you all to know, but yes, I actually do get nervous. Just a tad. From time to time. =)

And at the moment, I'm sitting in front of my computer at 3 am, contemplating the fact that, oh wow, I've finished preparing everything I need for my Odyssey lecture. (This Friday, live in New Hampshire!) And I'm just a wee bit shocked that not only have I finished everything for the lecture, I've actually packed, and read all the stories that I have to critique for the workshop. Yes, I need to actually type my critiques out on the computer and make them look pretty, but that's what a 5.5 hour car ride to New Hampshire and a laptop are for.

So if you'll excuse me, I think I may just go take a shower and actually sleep, before we leave tomorrow morning. See you all next week!


Ryan Field said...

Have some fun too. You deserve a little after the past few weeks.

Juliette Crane said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to talk with us at Odyssey!