Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Where I've Been

You see all those blank states in the middle? I need to visit them sometime, so if you'd like to invite me to a conference, any of those would be good!

Twenty Nine States Left
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

And as for the rest of the world, hey, if you want to pay my airfare... =)

Whole Big World Left
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com


Chro said...

I'm surprised you didn't say, "Note I haven't been to Hawaii. Hint, hint."

Just_Me said...

Hey! Want to come guest speak in Alabama sometime?

I'm not organizing a conference and I have 0 pull on anyone who is, but I'd love for you to come visit!

Maybe the Atlanta conference next year? (Yes, different state, it's okay, I'm on the border)

David said...

Worldcon in Denver in August! (But it's a dry heat.)

Cathy in AK said...

I prefer your world map. It puts Alaska in the proper perspective, not all small and subtropical. Though honestly, I could use temps above 50 now and again : )

Stacee said...

Hi Jenny,

I am the Conference Coordinator for the Las Vegas Writers' Conference. One of our Henderson Writers' Group members recommended that I take a peek at your blog and your agency. Take a minute to look at ours.
www.lasvegaswritersconference.com and

Stacee Hallquist