Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Anonymous, please step up

So far, the less stringent comment moderation policy seems to be working well. I'm going to keep it as it is, unless people start noticing majorly bad spam comments on old blog posts.

However, I have one brief request. If you must post under "anonymous" (and I don't like it, but I get it), then sign some sort of handle at the end of your comment. Because otherwise, it gets really, really hard to know which "anonymous" I'm talking to. We all good here? =)


Gabrina said...

Can you define exactly what an urban fantasy is? I'm beginning to think it doesn't really exist...like literary fiction that's actually worth reading.

lucy said...

gabrina, have you read Charles de Lint? That's one type; there are others.

Gabrina said...

After I posted a comment I went to my best friend Google and did a search. Once I saw Neil Gaiman, I understood...sort of. It's like sci fi only more classified, I guess. Right?

My best guess is comparing it to saying I want coffee...no, I want espresso