Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dr. Horrible

Really, it totally deserves watching. It'll only be available online until July 20th.

I love all the songs. Chris particularly likes the Bad Horse ones.

Watch and enjoy!


Anonymous said...

And do make sure you check out for Doctor Dreadful's YouTube Riposte!

Snarky Writer said...

I'm incurably addicted to Dr. Horrible. I can't wait for Saturday. And the DVD. :)

ShelisaL said...

I've seen posts mentioning Dr. Horrible over the last few days, and when I ran into it again on your blog, I popped over to take a look.

Love, love, LOVE Dr. Horrible! Now I can't wait for the final act, and I've got to get a t-shirt. I had to laugh when I told my teens about it though...they couldn't believe Mom found something that cool online before they did :-D

Mary Paddock said...

I am so hooked. Thanks for posting this.

Chumplet said...

He's such a lovely singer! I watched the first two acts a couple of days ago but Act 3 lagged a bit. I hope to watch it before it goes down.

My daughter sent me the link. She's such a cool kid.

Catherine Avril Morris said...

I loved it too!! I laughed and laughed. I'm a total Neil Patrick Harris convert now, too (never really got his appeal before).