Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's still me...

While everyone was asleep last night, you missed the grand e-mail extravaganza, where I decided to switch over to Thunderbird...

.... and do a bunch of other things, including routing my Yahoo account (I cannot STAND Yahoo Mail anymore) through a Gmail account, which then works IMAP into Thunderbird. But my e-mail headers are a little screwy, and as I'm up and working and haven't slept yet, I don't have the energy to fix them. So if you get an e-mail from me that looks really weird, just look at the signature. It's me.

The live-in tech support comes home this evening and will fix it. I knew there was a reason I married him... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny. Yikes, what a web. Out of curiosity, how strict is your yahoo junk-mail filter? Does it eat a lot of queries? I recently read that my own email provider gets filtered more often than not (fun!)and am also looking at Gmail for more reliable querying.