Tuesday, August 05, 2008


Well, somehow, Publisher's Marketplace managed to totally screw this one up, even though I entered all the info correctly....

August 4, 2008


WASTELANDS and THE LIVING DEAD's FEDERATIONS author John Joseph Adams's all-original science fiction anthology exploring the idea of vast intergalactic societies, and the challenges facing those living in or trying to manage such societies, to Sean Wallace at Prime Books, in a nice deal, for publication in May 2009, by Jenny Rappaport at the L. Perkins Agency (World English).

FEDERATIONS is an all-original science fiction anthology. John is not the author of the anthology, he is the *editor* of the anthology. His submission guidelines for it are here.


Ryan Field said...

I love to see books like this happening. Speaking as someone with little time to read these days, I enjoy anthos because I read them at a slower pace.

Jodi Meadows said...

Woo hoo!

Just_Me said...

I'm going to clean up a piece and send it off to him. Keep your fingers crossed for me!