Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Jenny and Chris Day!

Because it's my blog, I'm damn well going to celebrate! =)

Today has been officially a year since Chris and I got married, which is totally awesome, and time has flown by way, way too fast. So Happy Jenny and Chris Day to me!

Also, we did a big family dinner out at a Japanese restaurant on Sunday--Chris' brother and parents, plus my parents. We got hibachi, which was delicious, and then came back to our house (and its giant pile of boxes of books to be cataloged and shelved, now that we have bookcases). At which point, we got to show my parents that my in-laws are the coolest in-laws ever.... because they bought Chris and I a Wii!!!!! =) Techically, the Wii is from Chris' deceased grandfather, who left some money for presents for Chris and his brother before he passed away last December. But regardless, COOLEST IN-LAWS EVER.

And they got us Wii Fit, which I adore! It loves me, I love it, and I'm terrible at all the balance activities. =) I can do the Hula Hoops one pretty well though, which is actually exercise if you twirl fast enough. So if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play with my brand new toy. =)

11 comments:

Jodi Meadows said...

Yay! Happy Jenny and Chris day!!!

*confetti*

Gina Black said...

The Wii Fit rocks. My DD has one and Iwanit Iwanit Iwanit. I liked the skiing part. And the hula hoop. And . . . I just liked exercise being a game because I basically hate to exercise. (I also liked the DDR addition to the Play Station but since we're a second floor unit it's hard to use without guilt.)

Happy Anniversary. :)

Nathalie Mallet said...

Happy Anniversary, Jenny and Chris!:)

Ed Greaves said...

Congrats! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Natalie said...

Congrats! And I'm so jealous that you now have a Wii. Those look like so much fun. Go. Play. Enjoy.

Derek said...

Congrats! Enjoy... my 8-year anniversary is quickly approaching in October. Time flies.

Chris Redding said...

Happy Annivesary.
One down Many to go!
Before you know it you'll be old marrieds!
Wii Fit is on my Christmas list
cmr

Ryan Field said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Can't believe a year has passed. It feels like yesterday you were planning the wedding.

katallen said...

Happy Anniversary, and may you celebrate many more. :)

shariwrites said...

Congratulations on the year mark, and the Wii. We have one but I don't have Wii fit yet and it looks so great. (I keep hoping if I got one I'd have more motivation to exercise, but it may be a long shot).

Jill Corcoran said...

Happy Anniversary! Mine's tomorrow..14 years. Here's to love:)