- This is a horror novel that I thought I might like. I stopped reading on page 5 when the hero's wife lost control of her bladder. That was enough for me.
- This one I couldn't open the files they sent me. I e-mailed the author. If they don't get back, I write it off as a lost cause.
- This is a fantasy novel about someone chasing souls. The writing is decent, but I got confused about a page in (there are no page numbers, it's pasted into e-mail), so pass.
- This was a fairly interesting contemporary fantasy with a male protagonist. I read 37 pages before I stopped and decided to pass on it. Main reason: the character's voice was too rambly for me and it ended up getting in the way of the story.
- A YA sci-fi novel that killed me with adjectivitis. I stopped reading on the first page.
- This one is a retelling of a classic 19th century novel. The voice is pitch-perfect. I adore it currently. I'm asking for a full.