Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wii Fit and Me

It's hard! It's kicking my butt. I have muscles that I haven't used in years... you know those abdominal muscles people supposedly have? Mine have decided to make a reappearance after a ten year vacation. =P

But 20 minutes on Monday, 25 minutes yesterday, and 20 minutes today. Progress to being a less-sedentary Jenny. =)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm about to go tear someone's poor manuscript apart and line-edit it for tense problems.


Natalie said...

Ooo, sounds like fun. My abdominal muscles disappeared after two babies in two years:)

Enjoy that line edit. On to the mental workout, yes?

Amity said...

Yea!!! I am so glad they've found fun (aka video game) ways to exercise. I don't have a Wii, but I have an Xbox 360 with Dance Dance Revolution (which comes on the Wii as well). If I can get past BASIC, I will burn a kazillion calories in a very short time...just need to discover this coordination thing...

Just_Me said...

If you get bored with Wii Fit try It's online and free :o)

*tries to slip MS into the pile that Jenny's shredding*