Thursday, September 04, 2008

She's dead, if she does it again

I woke this morning to discover that the cat had decided my poor tangled hand-dyed yarn, which I am painstakingly and very, very slowly detangling and hand-winding into a ball.... that she had decided it was wonderful toy to play with.

And unraveled more than half of my hand-wound ball in the process.

Obviously, she likes the colors. =P

Shayne Colorway

But please, just kill me now. That is all.


Jodi Meadows said...

It's pretty!

Rebecca said...

It probably isn't, but that *looks* just like the hand dyed yarn from Susan's Spinning Bunny, so if what you dig that kind of vivid color, I recommend her. (In full disclosure, though, Susan is a good friend of my Mom...)

Jenny Rappaport said...

Rebecca, nope, I did that yarn myself. But there's a lot of people who hand dye for fun (currently, me!) and a lot more for profit. So there's bound to be similar shades out there. =)

I'm still in the experimenting when I have time stage.

Chumplet said...

My cat got hold of a spool of thread and wound it around every bit of furniture on the main floor.