Thursday, October 23, 2008

Apologies to the Surrey attendees

I had the best intentions to attend the Surrey International Writers' Conference this weekend, but I have been forced to cancel. Although I would love to travel and attend Surrey, I do not feel well enough to attend. I will be working from home, where I can continue to be productive.

Thank you very much for understanding.


ryan-field said...

Feel Better.

pixydust said...

Hope you feel better, sweetie!

blacktrion said...

It's a shame you couldn't attend SiWC 2008. I was really looking forward to presenting you with my sci-fi novel, Blacktrion: Desolation. The first of nine novels. You can check out my website,

Take care and gets lots of rest! ;)

-Colin Remedios

bjmuntain said...

You were missed at Surrey this weekend. I hope you'll be able to attend next year. It just seems to get more and more fun each year.

Hope all goes well with your diagnostc procedure, and I hope you're feeling better soon.