Friday, October 10, 2008

LinkedIn and Queries

I've recently gotten several people attempting to query me about their novels via my LinkedIn profile. While I realize this is a valid networking resource, I will not respond to queries sent in this manner. Please follow the guidelines on LIT SOUP. Thank you.


Lisa Iriarte said...

Speaking of queries, my husband and I are looking forward to pitching to you at the Florida Writers Association conference next month. Other than the standards (genre, word count, amazing plot sell), are there any particular questions you would like us to be prepared to answer?

Lisa Iriarte

Jenny Rappaport said...

Not really, Lisa. I tend to just talk to people and handle it each pitch on a person by person basis.

Lisa Iriarte said...

Sounds great. It's such a nerve-wracking situation. Thanks for the response. I look forward to meeting you.