Wednesday, October 08, 2008


I'm currently hit over the head by work, and unable to do much of anything but stare at e-mail and attempt to make sense of it.

Thank you to everyone who recommended software; I have a good calendar system in place now, using a combo of Google Calendar and the Lightning plugin for Thunderbird. I am trying to organize everything, but with Yom Kippur starting this evening (dinner is at 3:45pm, temple starts at 6pm; fasting commences) I'm not making much progress.

The Book Blocks and I will attempt to resurface later this week.

Have a good fast, anyone who is fasting. I'm off to try and grab some sleep before I have to get up in four hours...

1 comment:

Deaf Brown Trash Punk said...

oh that's nice. happy Yom Kippur to you! We just had Eid last week (an Islamic holiday) around the same time as Rosh Hashanah. pretty cool. I was telling my Jewish friends that we so need to party together.