Monday, November 17, 2008

Query Contest Over

Thank you so much, everyone who participated in the query contest! We've gotten way more than the 50 correct answers!

I'm still on vacation; off to go celebrate my grandmother's birthday right now. They eat dinner very early in Florida....

Also, please be nice to my assistant, Jodi Meadows. She's gotten 95 queries today alone and one of her ferrets just passed away. She is, quite understandably, very upset. =(


acpaul said...


You have my condolences and sympathy on the loss of your pet ferret. Even the smallest of furry lives touch us ways that defy description.

AC said...

So sorry to hear about your ferret. I know he/she must have been a special, funny, furry part of the family. My sympathies.

Ryan Field said...

Hi Jodi,

Sorry to hear about your loss. I've been through it, and it's not easy.

Julie Butcher-Fedynich said...


I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You have my sympathies.

Christine said...

Jodi - I just started following your blog a couple days ago and the first thing I thought to myself was, "Wow, she's got ferrets! I wonder if they'll let me have a ferret in California..."

I'm really sorry for your loss and I hope you feel better soon.

Heather said...

I'm so sorry! We used to have ferrets; they are the funniest little things, running around stealing your stuff with their hump backs and hiding it under your bed. Little stinkers.

Anyway, my condolences. One of our three cats passed away on Halloween; it was just the most terrible thing.

lotusloq said...


I hope you're having a nice time in FL. Gotta love those Early Bird Specials!

Condolences to Jodi!

trisha said...


Despite what some say, I believe fur kids go to heaven. Your ferret friend is smiling down on you.

My sympathies.

BJ said...

For Jodie:

This is the most beautiful rendition of The Rainbow Bridge I've ever seen.