Monday, December 29, 2008

Autumn Rain trilogy props!

We interrupt the regularly scheduled holiday week to bring you the wonderful news that THE MIRRORED HEAVENS by David J. Williams has made the Top 20 Books of SFF for 2008, from Pat's Fantasy Hotlist.

If you haven't picked up a copy of it yet, I recommend the mass-market paperback, which can be bought from Amazon here. It has lots and lots of yummy bonus material, including some great dossiers on all the main characters, to help y0u keep them straight. And it's a great lead-in to the second book in the Autumn Rain trilogy, THE BURNING SKIES, which will be published on May 19, 2009.

Isn't the cover for the second one gorgeous? =)

1 comment:

Jarucia said...

Gorgeous cover indeed.

Seems like Mr. Williams is keeping good company with this list.

Is it just me, but is it easier to publish sci-fi, fantasy, horror if one's a man? Okay, maybe not easier, but they do seem much more prevalent.

Also fascinating for me, I'd been seeing Neuropath every tenth time I logged into OWW. Little did I know...

Now I have another blog of interest to follow. Thanks, Jenny.