I have a Canon Powershot A95 right now; it's decent, but it's been going for a few years, and I would like a slightly smaller model.
So my question to you guys, is what digital cameras are you liking, and what are they? Please post links to reviews, if you have any of them. Thank you in advance, for any opinions you choose to share! =)
Here's a brief list of some things I'd like to get:
- A camera that minimizes pet eye as much as possible. Zoe glows like a demon, in most shots. Red eye, I can fix. Pet eye, is more difficult. I know there are cameras out there that are better than most.
- Something with a digital SLR, probably.
- I really like the fact that with my current camera, I can flip the LCD out and around, so that I can take pictures of myself. I'd love to have that in the new camera.
- Something that takes better video than my poor little camera now. Ideally, I'd buy both a digital video camera and a new digital camera, but money doesn't grow on trees around here. =)
- A camera that still lets me take pictures through the viewfinder. I like the LCD screen thing, but really, viewfinders are happier for me.
- Something that's not going to break, if I throw it in a purse without a case. Meaning, auto-lens cover, and also, a way to fold the LCD back into the camera (see point #3, about the current rotating LCD which I adore).