Monday, February 23, 2009

Award Nomination Reminder

As countless other people are doing all over the vast internet and science fiction community... I am here to remind you that your deadline to nominate for the Hugo Awards and the John W. Campbell Award for Best New Writer... is THIS SATURDAY, February 28, 2009.

If you were a member of last year's Worldcon in Denver, or have bought your membership for this year's Worldcon in Montreal before January 31, 2009, you are eligible to nominate works--and I strongly urge you to let your voice speak for you.

I would be remiss in my duty, if I didn't remind you that many of my fabulous clients are eligible for awards.

And that myself and other authors of microfiction, Twitterfic, or whatever you call it, are eligible as well.

Nominate well, my friends!

No comments: