Thursday, February 05, 2009


Before I forget what I've read this year, I figured it was time to do another post on things I've read...

4. CHILDREN OF THE DUST by Louise Lawrence
A childhood favorite I got from the UK and now I *own* it. I can't quite explain what this book means to me, except that I discovered it at the age of 7 and have it adored it ever since.

Still reading (written down for my own benefit; I have books scattered across my whole house): THE NAME OF THE WIND, THE MAKING OF A MARCHIONESS, SAPLINGS, REMEMBER ME, LOVE THE ONE YOU'RE WITH, THE ACCOUNTING GAME

I think that's it... and yes, I really do read that many books at once. =) I feel like I'm missing a book I've read this year, since I was sure that I had gotten five done. I just don't know what it is.


Miki said...

I am so jealous of you with your copy of Children of the Dust -- I *loved* that book when I was young. I had thought I'd found a copy once, but it ended up being something else altogether. :(

Jenny Rappaport said...

Miki, I found it here:

Free international shipping, if you can believe it.