Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Ducks and the Dog

People asked in comments to the prior post to see closeups of the "duck family" on my desk, as well the blue stuffed dog on it.



The "duck family" isn't really a family, as you see. It's three pirate ducks, one little hula girl duck, and one little hippie girl duck. I've collected them over the years, and they used to sit on top of my old CRT monitor which just got kicked off the desk.



The blue stuffed dog has no name, and was hand-made for me by an old friend, Peihan. Her Etsy shop currently doesn't have anything in it, but if you ask her for a custom item or send her a conversation, she'd probably be happy to make one for you too. Or something similar. =)

5 comments:

Ann Victor said...

Very very cute! They go well with your fancy new monitor! :):)

Nixy Valentine said...

The dog deserves a name! He's adorable. How about... Oscar!

Kristin Laughtin said...

Ha, I used to have a rubber duck family as well, including a pirate.

marikris said...

Oh ha! I collect rubber duckies myself, but I end up giving them away for baby showers ^_~

barbarienne said...

I suggest "Forman" as the dog's name.

Those girl ducks look a little scared with that trio of pirates behind them.