Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bid On Me!

The news is now out everywhere it seems, so let me feel free to link my page to you for Brenda Novak's Diabetes Research Auction.

I'm offering a critique of a proposal, meaning the first three chapters and a synopsis. I'll be giving editorial feedback on it, as well as possibly doing line edits. It depends if the material needs those or not. =)

The bidding starts at $2 and you can bid on me here.

Bidding starts May 1, 2009. Bookmark the page for now!

Anybody is eligible for this, even if we've passed your novel over via the slush process. It's for a very good cause, and I know that there are about 5000 of you who read this blog every month... so start bidding, please!


Tara Maya said...

Wow, that's a really cool idea.

Jenn Nixon said...

the auction is going to be CRAZY this year. I missed last year. Won't miss this time!

Tiffany Schmidt said...

What a great way to use your talents to help a cause!

(will you tweet reminders closer to the event?)

Jenny Rae Rappaport said...

Tiffany Schmidt, yes, I will!